Sunday, September 8, 2013

He's terrific, he's magnific, he's the greatest secret agent in the world

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm one of the participants in this week's For A' That podcast, alongside Michael Greenwell, Andrew Tickell and Pat Kane. Topics discussed include Anas Sarwar's extraordinary performance on Thursday's Scotland Tonight debate (from which the only stunt that was missing was the donning of a full Danger Mouse costume), the huge divergence between the most recent opinion polls, and the cultural value of Twitter-based indyref poetry.

When Michael warned me that the recording of the podcast had been brought forward 24 hours, I didn't think I'd be able to take part because I had already arranged to spend Friday afternoon in Edinburgh. But many thanks to my friend Eman for letting me take the long Skype call in her living-room, and equal thanks to her flatmates for letting me use their computer!

You can listen to the podcast HERE.

1 comment: