Sunday, April 26, 2015

SHE IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!

In light of the intervention of multi-millionaire Tory peer Andrew Lloyd Webber in the election campaign, I feel moved to point out that this song from Jesus Christ Superstar would make a highly suitable Tory anthem at the moment (if gender-adjusted, naturally).

Also, don't forget Scot Goes Pop's unofficial but wildly popular campaign song -

Chap every door for me
Banish Ed Balls from me
Children of Scotland are never alone
For we know we shall find
Our own peace of mind
For we have been VOWED
A land of our own!

Or, alternatively, there's the updated version of Lloyd Webber's Eurovision song from 2009 -

It's the SNP's time
It's the SNP's time
Our moment
We're not going to let go of it
It's the SNP's time
It's the SNP's time
And we'll stand proud
There's nothing we're afraid of
We'll show you what we're made of
Show you all it's Scotland's time now

4 comments:

  1. I'm just waiting for the Nicolita theme to emerge ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp8WsA-73s

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to write only to quibble but the song is from Jacob and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat - I know all the songs by heart since our school performance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I meant is that "He is Dangerous" is from Jesus Christ Superstar. Embarrassingly, I've seen Joseph four times over the years, so I know a fair bit of it off by heart as well!

      Delete